Dr. Nakul V Karkare specializes in anthroscopic hip replacement, limb reconstruction and joint replacement surgery. Dr. Karkare serves on the FDA advisory board, under the Orthopedic and Rehabilitation Device Panel, and has operating privileges at Winthrop Hospital, St Charles Hospital, St. Catherine Hospital, Mather Hospital and Peconic Bay Medical Center.
OrthopaedicsOne is the orthopaedic knowledge network and educational platform. Contribute to orthopaedics and orthopaedic surgery knowledge..
From leading impact orthopaedic journals, to orthopaedic websites you follow, you can browse, read, and share favorite orthopaedic content, presented in a streamlined format and delivered to you -.ORTHOREADER.
- Hello world!October 24, 2021 - 2:21 am
- New York Dynamic Neuromuscular Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy ClinicAugust 27, 2017 - 9:01 pm
- Potts Law FirmAugust 27, 2017 - 8:54 pm
- Nurse Practitioners and the Primary Care ShortageAugust 27, 2017 - 8:51 pm
- How Nurses Can Survive Long Hours and the Night ShiftAugust 27, 2017 - 8:48 pm
- Hip Outcomes Research Coordinator - Steadman Philippon Research Institute June 6, 2022
- Bioengineering Lab Program Coordinator - Twin Cities Orthopedics May 19, 2022
- Northwell Health Orthopaedic Research Fellowship at Lenox Hill Hospital May 11, 2022
- 2023-2024 Adult Reconstruction Fellowship Position Open, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Los Angeles May 4, 2022
- University of Nebraska Medical Center - Sports Medicine Research Fellowship (2022/2023) May 3, 2022