Dr. A. M. Rajani is a known knee & shoulder specialist Orthopedic Surgeon in Mumbai, India. He is a Hon Asst Professor of Orthopedics at the Grant Medical College & JJ Group of Hospital.
India’s most trusted manufacturer and supplier of orthopedic implants & instruments. We are an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2012, WHO-GMP and CE certified company, and the ONLY company in India having widest range of US FDA 510(k) approved orthopedic implants including intramedullary interlocking nails, locking and non-locking bone plates & screws.
OrthopaedicsOne is the orthopaedic knowledge network and educational platform. Contribute to orthopaedics and orthopaedic surgery knowledge..
From leading impact orthopaedic journals, to orthopaedic websites you follow, you can browse, read, and share favorite orthopaedic content, presented in a streamlined format and delivered to you -.ORTHOREADER.
- Hello world!October 24, 2021 - 2:21 am
- New York Dynamic Neuromuscular Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy ClinicAugust 27, 2017 - 9:01 pm
- Potts Law FirmAugust 27, 2017 - 8:54 pm
- Nurse Practitioners and the Primary Care ShortageAugust 27, 2017 - 8:51 pm
- How Nurses Can Survive Long Hours and the Night ShiftAugust 27, 2017 - 8:48 pm
- 2023-2024 Henry Ford Health Orthopaedic Surgery Research Fellowship January 13, 2023
- 2023-2024 Keck School of Medicine of USC Arthroplasty Fellow Year Research Opportunity - Dr. Nathanael Heckmann January 13, 2023
- Gap Year Position 2023-2024, WFUSM January 11, 2023
- 2023-2024 Brown University Sports Medicine Research Fellowship January 10, 2023
- 2023-24 JFK/UMiami Department of Orthopedics | Hip and Knee Research Fellowship – Dr. Mamun Al Rashid January 5, 2023