Southwest Medical Group: Orthopedics provides general as well as pediatric orthopedic surgery for conditions including trauma, hip dysplasia, club feet, and scoliosis. Our advanced radiology and imaging equipment include magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and computerized tomography (CT). Outpatient rehabilitation services are provided locally in Cortez, CO. Rehabilitation focuses on injury…
You might also like
OrthopaedicsOne is the orthopaedic knowledge network and educational platform. Contribute to orthopaedics and orthopaedic surgery knowledge..
From leading impact orthopaedic journals, to orthopaedic websites you follow, you can browse, read, and share favorite orthopaedic content, presented in a streamlined format and delivered to you -.ORTHOREADER.
- Hello world!October 24, 2021 - 2:21 am
- New York Dynamic Neuromuscular Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy ClinicAugust 27, 2017 - 9:01 pm
- Potts Law FirmAugust 27, 2017 - 8:54 pm
- Nurse Practitioners and the Primary Care ShortageAugust 27, 2017 - 8:51 pm
- How Nurses Can Survive Long Hours and the Night ShiftAugust 27, 2017 - 8:48 pm
- 2022-2023 Rush University Sports Medicine Clinical Research Fellowship - Dr. Nikhil Verma and Dr. Jorge Chahla January 6, 2022
- International Postdoctoral Trauma Research Fellowship 2022 - 2023 Geisinger Medical Center January 6, 2022
- 2022-23 University of Utah Pediatric and Adult Sports Medicine Research Fellowship – Steve Aoki, MD January 6, 2022
- Spinal Nerve Pathways January 4, 2022
- Education Coordinator - Orthopedic Surgery Department at the University of Minnesota January 3, 2022